Water Repellent W225 is a
colourless and strongly permeative coating. After curing, it will sufficiently
reduce water permeation, mainly used as water repellent and sealers to internal and
external wall of the building.
- particularly used as waterproofing sealer on the surface of concrete, brick and stones.
It chemically reacts with cementitious materials and sandstone and thus stop
permeation of water and oils, leaving a considerable breathing characteristic on the
- durable and resistant to sunshine. No fade after long exposure of sunlight.
- good protective layer for cementitious products. It exhibits weathering-proof
property and enhances anti-pollution capability, improving serviceability by washing.
- clear, odourless, non-toxic and non-flammable sealer, penestrating into the surface of
concrete and bricks for long lasting waterproofing effects.
- suitable for external wall of the building, the gap of ceramic and mosaic tiles in
bathroom, toilet and kitchen, maintaining the original facade of the application area and
reducing the water absorption on marble and granite.
- its property of repelling water takes effect within several hours.
Color : clear and transparent liquid.
Component : single part
Application : by roller, brush and sprayer.
Consumption : 4M2-6M2/liter, depending the permeativity of the
Notes for Applicaiton :
- area for applicaiton should be clean and free of grease.
- cracks and loosen portions should be repaired prior to application.
- single component, no need to dilute, applied by brush, roller and sprayer.
- applied at ambient temperature at 5-40oC.
- not recommended to use 28 days before curing time of concrete and 7 days for normal
- not allowed to use in raining and area with accumulated water.